Chat With Us
Contact the Library
Last Updated: 2019-04-15 Views: 1
Yes, you can. Follow these steps:
- Perform a search in DiVA (http://uu.diva-portal.org/).
- Change the number of results per web page so that all results are shown on the same page.
- Check the publications you want to print or click Select all.
- Click References and Export references.
- Right click on the reference format, e.g. Vancouver.
- Choose Save link.
- Copy all the references and print them or save them, e.g. in a Word file.
Another option, if you want to be able to sort and alter the list of publications, is to import it to Excel or a similar spreadsheet program. For instructions see the quick reference guide Import lists from DiVA to Excel [in Swedish only].